White label SEO is when a white label company provides Search Engine Optimization services to your clients, under the name of your company. There are many benefits of partnering with a white label company for SEO services than providing the service yourself. Before we get into that, let’s first look at how exactly white label SEO works.
How does white label SEO work?
Let’s understand the whole process of white label SEO in a few steps:
- Initiation: Just like the word suggests, it will be the initiation of your partnership with the SEO agency. You will provide them with all the information regarding the SEO campaign. You will mention the client’s needs and specifics like timely reports and the timelines of the campaign.
- Onboarding: After all the discussions, both parties mutually decide on all the details of the SEO campaign. The services or products which best match the client’s needs will be finalized.
- Pricing: Now that your products and services and all the other details regarding the SEO campaign are finalized, it’s time to decide the price. You have to make sure that the price is falling within your profit margin. By doing right bargaining, you can also lower the price for your client.
- Time lining: The price is set and is profitable to you. Now it’s time to schedule the whole timeline of the campaign. The managers will schedule and map out the whole timeline in detail.
- Functioning: All the theory work is done. Now it’s time to apply the theories. All your work would be done at this point. The company providing you with white label SEO will get to work now. They will look into every detail now and will provide you with timely reports and updates.
So this is how your journey with the agency providing white label SEO will be.
Now let’s look at all the other services that you will get from the agency:
- On-site/ page SEO: As the term suggests, on-site SEO is optimizing everything that is on the site. That is, to make changes in everything that is on the webpage, to make it more suitable for the search engines. This includes all the elements and details like the text, the content, the images, and every other element of that page.
- Off-site/ page SEO: As you can already guess, this is the opposite of on-site SEO. Off-site SEO means optimizing everything that affects the ranking of the webpage but is not present on the webpage. It includes anything which influences the ranking like the website’s reach or link building.
- A detailed analysis of your client’s website: The agency providing you with white label SEO will do a detailed website check and an analysis of your client’s website. They will check things like its rank and its current performance. Based on these things, they will try and figure out a way to improve and increase the traffic on the webpage.
Other than these major services, they will also provide you with other services like web designing and content creation.
Now let’s look at the main purpose of this article. Benefits of choosing white label SEO.
Benefits of choosing white label SEO
- More money without any extra workload: It is quite simple. All you have to do is partner with a white label agency. They will do all the work on your behalf. All your company has to do is keep an eye on the work of the white label agency. The agency will provide you with all the reports and updates on the campaign. You just have to forward it to your client.
- The expertise of the white label company: When you partner with a white label agency, you save yourself from the hard work of building an SEO team from scratch. As a bonus, you also get their expertise and experience in the field of SEO.
- Growth of your business: When you provide your clients with quality work, the client will be satisfied with it. It will help in the reputation and relationship building of your company.
- A cost-effective method: It will save the money you need in hiring a team of SEO experts and buying all the necessary SEO tools. Not just money, it will also save your time. Plus, you will not have to put your business reputation at risk while doing so.
Now that you know why you should choose white label SEO, let’s look at some other important points that you need to know.
What should you keep in mind while choosing a white label SEO partner?
- The first and foremost thing to do is to ask the agency for the reports of their previous works. This will help in ensuring that the white label agency which you’re partnering with is familiar with the type of work that you’re expecting from them.
- The next thing is to ask them for 24/7 updates and dashboard reporting. This will ensure the quality of the work which is being provided to the client under your branding. It will also ensure that your business reputation is maintained and healthy.
- The next important thing to keep in mind is the SEO campaign roadmap. You have to make sure that the timeline or the roadmap is quite clear and error-free. This will ensure that the SEO campaign will function smoothly and you won’t face any roadblocks during the SEO campaign.
- The last but also the most important thing is the pricing of the whole SEO campaign. As mentioned earlier you have to make sure that the pricing falls within your profit margin and is also suitable for the client. It will ensure that you get a good profit out of it and your client gets the much-needed work satisfaction.
This is all that is there to know about choosing white label SEO for your company. Now go ahead and choose the us as your partner for your company and make some good money!