This current quarantine has been challenging in so many ways. Financially, mentally, professionally, personally – you name it and we’ve had to face it head on.
We’ve had to come together as human beings to keep each other safe, sane, and smart through these unique times. We’ve never had to face this type of challenge and many of us are unsure of what comes next or where to lay blame.
One thing we all have been very good at is staying quarantined at home as we respect the social distancing plan put in place by governments around the world. By socially distancing yourself from strangers and cleaning, you are doing your part in limiting the spread of the coronavirus.
Read more about cleaning…
But social distancing and self-quarantine isn’t as easy as shutting the door and laying low. It can be tough on your mental state, as well as your physical state.
By getting outside – if you have your own yard, this will be easier for you – you can get some fresh air, have some fun, and enjoy a change of scenery. Here are some activities to do outdoors when quarantining has become too much to handle:
Here are some basic outdoor activities that you can do that will refresh your mind and recharge your body:
(1) Sit in the sun. That’s it, that’s the tip. Just sit in the sun’s rays and let that Vitamin D help you feel alive!
(2) Sit on the grass. By feeling the earth beneath you, you will feel the world’s energy and feel more grounded during this current situation we’re all facing.
(3) A quick walk, jog, or run. Put on your running shoes, open the door, and burn some energy. Even if you regularly while indoors, a good outdoor walk or jog can do wonders.
(4) Read on the balcony or deck. Reading is calming, and when you can do it in the fresh air, it can do wonders to the body and mind.
These are obvious ways to get outside and recharge, but are effective ways to feel better, especially in such uncertain times. By doing one (or more) of these things, I guarantee you will start to feel better.
Unique, Outdoor Games
There are tons of outdoor activities that are more than just sitting or walking. The outdoors is made for adventure and you can use this time to find your new favorite game or activity to have fun with.
Here are some examples of unique outdoor games you can do at your nearest park, in your backyard, or in an empty field.
(2) Giant Jenga. Cut up some old 2×4’s you have around the house and get ready to move out of the way when that giant tower tumbles.
(3) Giant Yahtzee.
(4) Lawn Twister. Just paint the squares onto pavement or the grass, bring the spinner from your classic Twister game and be sure to stretch.
(5) Bean Bag Ladder Toss. This is a unique one, but it’s very simple. Grab a ladder, mark down different points for each step, and grab some bean bags. You have to balance your bean bag on the step to get those points.
These are just a few of the fun games I’ve tried since being quarantined with my family.
Take Your Workout Outdoors
Do you workout at home in your garage or in a spare room? Have you been meaning to start working out but haven’t had the chance?
Well, this is the perfect time for both types of people to get up, get outside, and start working out in the fresh air. You can to the outdoors and really have some fun with it if you just get imaginative.
Grab your workout gear, put on your headphones, and get moving. A workout makes you feel good; an outdoor workout makes you feel great. If you are a business man and want to related to your website just start watching videos from youtube.