Many online eyewear stores offer try at home services for a bunch of their spectacle frames. If you have always wondered that this service is too good to be true, this blog for you. So, read on as we tell you all that there is to know about try at home eyeglasses!
Table of Contents
What are try at home services for eyeglasses?
When you buy eyeglasses online, you’re sure to have seen the ‘Try at Home’ option. If you have not tried it yet, you are sure to be confused about what it is. Offered by various online stores, this option allows you to try on glasses before you buy them online. Yes, it is that simple. You love the frames, you order and try them on to see which is the perfect fit.
But, remember, this service only allows you to try on the frames and not glasses with prescriptions.
Is try at home a hoax?
No, not at all. Although it seems unbelievable, a lot of eyewear retailers have rolled out this feature to allow their customers to feel the frames before they buy! And that is the reason trying at home has become such a hit with online glasses buyers.
Don’t believe me? Why don’t you read a few reviews online? Reviews for try at home glasses exist on many websites. So, you can have a look and then maybe talk to the customer service to make up your mind.
Any great online sellers that provide this service?
If you’re asking for our recommendation, we would say Specscart. A Manchester-based eyewear start-up that sells glasses online, Specscart has the highest quality frames available for you to try in the comfort of your home. And not only this, but we also pride ourselves in having the best customer service team so that you can be helped every step of the way!
You want a go at it too?
Do you think that this sounds exciting and you want to get a few frames too? Let us help you through the process.
- Get glasses of your style and add them to your ‘Try at Home’ order cart. Remember that this cart is not for your usual orders. So, browse all you want and add your favourite ‘designer glasses prescription’ in. To make sure you get the best experience, we try to make most of our frames available for trying at home!
- Look at the measurements carefully. For glasses that you are ordering to try at home, see if they are the size that will fit your face. Although you can have multiple try at home orders, Specscart delivers only one order (of four frames) at a time. So, know the measurements so that you can cut down on the options you want to try. And this is certainly going to make the decision-making much easier for you. Believe me, it isn’t great to get your favourite frame at home just to know that it won’t even fit you!
- Shortlist the four frames you want to try for a week. We ship four glasses frames in one order and allow you to keep them at home for a week.
- Login/Register to order. Login with your details and if it is your first time on Specscart, register yourself and place the order.
- Try on glasses. Duh, you have gotten the order so try them on and see which one helps you rock your outfit!
- Return them too. If you have found your favourite pair, order it with your prescription and send all the frames back to Specscart in the box they came in!