We are living in an advanced age of economics. Such a world can’t sustain traditional methods of economic transactions. That is why banks were made. Day-by-day, the world started entering into another dimension of advancement. At that point in time, there was a demand for something more. At that point in time, net banking came out as a solution to make our transactions more convenient and quick. In this article, we are going to talk about bandhan bank net banking.
Why you should use net banking?
The benefits associated with net banking are enormous. Though all the benefits can’t be discussed in a tiny article like this but we will try to mention all the prominent benefits. The biggest advantage of using net banking is that we save paper.
The other reason why you should opt for this mode is that you save the efforts of the government that are put in maintaining cash flow in the market. You must have come across the news about challenges in maintaining the authenticity of physical currency. When you start using net banking, you are reducing all those risks and the efforts of the government in minimizing those risks.
The ease of access is another important factor here. With the help of net banking, there is no need to go to the bank for any transaction as you can do it right from your home.
How to get started with the bandhan bank net banking?
In this section, we are going to talk about the ways to register for the net banking feature in bandhan bank. Follow the steps mentioned below for starting it:
- At first, go to the official website for bandhan bank net banking.
- Once you land on that page, you will see the option to register for this service.
- You will need the following details to register yourself for this service:
- Your debit card number
- Or you can also register using the Reference number. You don’t get this number at the time of opening your account. But it can be easily obtained by calling the customer care number i.e. 258-8181. If you are unable to do it from there, you should visit your branch and they will provide you this information.
- After that, they will ask you to verify the registered phone number. (This is done by sending an OTP to the registered number that you have to enter on the web portal)
- Once you are done with these processes, you will be able to set a user ID, and password. Keep in mind that you will need two passwords in order to use this service. The first one is the login password that is used for logging in to this account and then, there is a password for transactions. You will be asked to enter this password every time you make a transaction.
Now you are finished with the process of setting your bandhan bank net banking service.
We hope this article from financesmarti.com was helpful in providing you the right piece of information. When you are using the bandhan bank net banking facility, keep in mind that you don’t have to share the passwords and other credentials wi