The people who are looking for telecom services usually have to choose between getting a prepaid or postpaid connection. While traditionally the telecom companies in India have been offering the most attractive benefits to their postpaid customers, most top providers these days offer similar services to the prepaid customers too. A good example of one such feature that has made its way to the prepaid customers is an unlimited calling plan. A few years back it was rare to see unlimited calling as a facility provided to the prepaid customers, and even then it was bundled in an expensive package. That is not the case today, as you can find many Airtel plans for prepaid even under INR 250, which feature truly unlimited calls at various price points. Here are the topwhich include unlimited calls as well as some data benefits.
- INR 129 Plan – This prepaid plan provides unlimited calls to all local and STD numbers throughout the validity period. The customers who opt for this plan also get 1 GB data which is usable until the validity lasts. You also get 300 texts as well as a subscription to Hello tunes, Wynk Music App, and Airtel Xstream app. The prepaid plan is valid for 24 days.
- INR 149 Plan – The INR 149 plan has all the benefits of the INR 129 plan such as unlimited calling and 300 SMS; however, it is valid for 28 days. It also has 2 GB data which is double what you get with the INR 129 plan.
- INR 179 Plan – The INR 179 plan has the same benefits as the INR 149 plan, such as unlimited calling, 2 GB data, and 300 SMS. The validity of this plan is 28 days as well; however, as an added advantage it provides life insurance of INR 2 Lac. The subscriptions of the INR 149 plan such as hellotunes, Wynk Music, and Airtel Xstream app are also included.
- INR 199 Plan – The INR 199 plan is the most basic plan of Airtel that offers daily data along with unlimited calls. The plan provides daily 1 GB data for the validity period of 24 days. Airtel Thanks rewards such as hellotunes, Wynk Music, and Xstream app subscription are the same as earlier plans. The INR 219 plan has the same benefits extended to 28 days instead of 24 days.
- INR 249 Plan – The INR 249 plan is great for customers who can spend a little more to get a higher data cap of 1.5 GB data everyday and unlimited calls. Apart from the benefits of Hellotunes, Wynk Music subscription, Airtel Xstream Premium, and Shaw Academy subscription, the customers also receive a cashback of INR 150 in form of FASTag credit.
All the other prepaid plans that are priced more than INR 250, also have unlimited calling.However, the data benefits improve as you go higher. Customers can refer to the Airtel prepaid plans page, and choose the one that they would like to opt for here.