In the early time, kabaddi was a very famous game in the states of Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Telangana and Maharashtra. So this fantasy game is basically played on the field which is divided into two parts. Each size of the field is about 13m x 10m.
Now this question may arrive in your mind: How many players should be needed to play the game? Then let me tell you that two teams are required and each team consists of the 7 players. Make sure that the kabaddi game should be 40 minutes long only.
Here in this article, I am providing you with detailed knowledge about the kabaddi game. So that you will not face any problem.
Rules and Regulation Of kabaddi Game
- In the first rule, one player from the team enters the field by saying “kabaddi…kabaddi.. kabaddi..”. This player tries to touch at least one player from the other team.
- After touching the player, now the one player goes back safely. But the members of the opposition team try to stop the member.
- Once the play is declared out then it is compulsory to sit the field out from the field. In that case the opposition party scores the most points.
- In every team there are 3 players who reserve as the substitute that are sitting outside the field. In case
- Each team has the right to reserve three players that are sitting outside the field. If in case any player gets injured that the reserve players can enter in the match.
- The game is played in two intervals of 20 minutes and the 5 minutes is given as the break time. So the total time is the 45 minutes in the kabaddi match.
- Apart from the seven members, one referee, two umpires, a scorer and two assistant scorers are also there in the kabaddi match.
- In the last, if the team members can easily manage more points then that team is declared as the winner of the kabaddi match.
Age Criteria For Kabaddi Game
Kabaddi is not just the sport but one of the best exercises for the players. It is the exercise of the mind, body and the spirit, and also allows you to earn a passive income through fantasy kabaddi. Most of the time, the children have an interest in the kabaddi game. Then in that case, our coach provides the training. Now let’s look at the age criteria-
- There is no age criteria for the senior men and women. As it is open to everyone.
- If we talk about the junior boys and girls then the players should be 20 years or below.
- Now the sub-junior boys and girls should be 16 years of age or below on the last date of the event.
The Final Verdict
This was all about the Kabaddi game and I hope you, with this article you will get the knowledge about this interesting game. But in case, you have any question in the mind then let us know by commenting below in the comment section.