Successful organizations pay attention to the onboarding process of new employees. Onboarding your new staff helps to bring them to date on your business operations, core values, mission, and vision, among others. A lot goes into the process and your presentation is a key component.
While presenting a plain PowerPoint presentation may deliver value, using animation videos will offer more engagement and value. Thankfully, you can create a vivid onboarding video in minutes using a software tool. This post looks at the eight best-animated makers you can explore to create a powerful onboarding video.
Used by millions of business executives, HR, educationists, marketing specialists, and social media influencers, Doratoon remains a leader in the world of animation makers. Doratoon is a powerful tool that lets you create free 2D animation and videos for different purposes.
We would recommend this animation maker for creating spectacular onboarding videos because of its several features, intuitive editing tools, and ease of use. Here are some unique features of Doratoon:
- An extensive library of animated video templates
- AI Drawing and AI Dubbing
- 100M+ stock video clips and images
- 10000+ 2D and 3D background images
- 10000+ stock props
- 1000+ animated characters with facial expressions and actions
How to Use Doratoon
As mentioned, it is super easy to use Doratoon. It takes three steps to create your onboarding video on the platform and you can complete everything in minutes. Here are the simple steps:
Step One: Visit the Doratoon website to create a free account.
Step Two: Select a preferred animated video template from the library of options available.
Step Three: Customize the template to suit your brand story and brand personality.
That is all for making great training videos and onboarding animation with Doratoon. You can preview the video and download it on your computer before sharing it with your new employees.
Animaker is another great animation maker for creating onboarding videos. It offers several animation styles to let you customize your video as you wish. The software tool is easy to use and does not require any animation skills.
You can create any video of your choice within minutes using any of the six video styles available on the platform. You can use the tool to make an animation video for free.
Features of Animaker
- Whiteboard animation, typography, infographics, handcraft, 2.5D, and 2D video styles.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop feature with pre-animated assets.
- A large library of text effects, fonts, and design elements.
This is a cloud-based animation creator with powerful tools for creating explainer videos, promotional videos, kinetic typography, YouTube Intro, and onboarding videos. It is a free tool with customizable templates.
RenderForest is highly intuitive, and its drag-and-drop feature makes creating a video a breeze. It works exceptionally for creating CG realistic videos, and 2D and 3D animated videos.
Features of RenderForest
- Over 200 customizable video templates
- Explainer video toolkit for simplifying complex ideas and concepts
- Easy to adjust scenes, alter text, and import assets.
If your company deals with technical concepts, using Animatron to make an animation for your onboarding video will make a difference. You can simplify the concepts using explainer video features on the platform.
Animatron also offers tools for creating whiteboard-style animation and HTML5 banners. Everything you need to create a powerful and effective video is available on this platform.
Features of Animatron
- Over 500,000 royalty-free photos, video clips, and audio files
- Extensive library of animated templates.
- Whiteboard animation and explainer videos.
Moovly includes online video solutions for small businesses, large enterprises, education, and other industries.
It features a drag-and-drop mechanism for creating stunning animation. Moovly lets you share your videos directly on YouTube and other social media platforms. It has millions of assets to make your onboarding video creation a breeze.
Features of Moovly
- Over 175 million digital assets are integrated from Shutterstock, including music files, sound effects, video clips, and stock pictures.
- Built-in toolkit for customizing video content.
- Extensive collection of customizable templates.
When you want to create something fun and breezy, Biteable offers the design assets you need. The online animation maker offers several animation types for creating social media videos, explainer videos, and whiteboard animation.
You can select and customize a template directly online, and the interface is super easy to use. The software makes it easy to design informative and fun product videos and updates without experience.
Features of Biteable
- Hundreds of pre-animated templates and live-action scenes.
- A large collection of sounds, photos, video clips, fonts, colors, and more.
- Hundreds of design assets and an intuitive editing toolkit.
This is an easy-to-use, fun online animation creator designed for fast and seamless animation making. It has an interesting UI interface that makes creating an onboarding video very seamless. You can use the tool to make animation by altering the pen tool, colors, and sizes.
You can also add several frames to your animation video to make it more expensive. FlipAnim lets you change animation speed simply by dragging the slider, and within minutes, you can create an effective video to onboard your new employees.
Features of FlipAnim
- Supports transparent animations
- 5 options for animation speed
- Zoom in and Zoom out feature to edit your animation videos.
This animation creator makes creating professional animation videos a breeze. It has extensive features for creating different videos, including onboarding video materials.
Vyond offers a free version for a limited period where you can try out the program before subscribing to the full version. It lets you use storytelling techniques to communicate your concepts to your employees.
Features of Vyond
- An extensive collection of animation video styles, including marketing, training, sales, and whiteboard animations, among others.
- A big library of customizable pre-animated templates.
- Hundreds of royalty-free video clips and images
These are the best animation makers you can consider for creating an engaging and highly effective onboarding video. If we have to recommend one of these for your use, we will recommend the Doratoon software tool because of its ease of use, millions of design assets, and features.