A good explainer video can improve your business and increase sales significantly. But only when you know your target audience and understand all the secrets of making a successful explainer video, you have all the chances to win. Needless to say, you need to know people’s needs and publish the completed video in the right place, so your audience can reach it. A good strategy is half of your success. In our article, we want to share several tips on creating and promoting your explainer video.
- Post the video on your site. The visitors will watch it when they access your website, and it’s faster to scroll a long text and read it. Apart from this, it makes your site more serious and appealing, giving a clear understanding to clients about your company and your products. Both Google and people like video content more than other types.
- Upload the video to YouTube. Some people avoid sharing their videos with third parties but if you ignore YouTube, you lose a lot of chances to be noticed by millions of users. There are a lot of potential clients who may be interested in your products. Remember that after Google, YouTube takes second place as the biggest search engine, and don’t ignore it.
- Make a strong CTA. A powerful call-to-action can move potential clients towards buying a product or service. Without it, people can just watch your explained video and then do nothing. Think about a message you share in the CTA because it can increase your sales incredibly. When people see a strong CTA, they usually follow it if they are interested in your business.
- Share your video through emails. For many people, email marketing seems like something old but it can give great results. Just attach your explainer video to the engaging email and send it to people. We promise you will receive good results because people will watch the video and/or read the email if they are interested in your company.
- Share the video on social networks. Needless to say, the power of social media marketing can be amazing if you do everything right. According to Wordstream, videos are 1200% more likely to be published than images with text. That’s why you should publish your explainer video on social networks to get good results. It is a powerful marketing secret that introduces your service to clients creatively and makes people interested in buying a product or a service.
- Use blogging techniques to promote an explainer video. You can publish the video in the company’s blog, using engaging articles to attract readers. This technique combines email marketing and blog marketing and helps to get more people who want to buy your product after watching and reading. We suggest making articles where you can include the video as a part of the explanation of your company. This kills two birds: you promote the created video and make your company’s blog more popular among readers that helps to find new customers.
- Use Quora to reach new customers. It’s a platform with questions and answers where people share their opinion and other ideas. You can distribute the company’s video there to promote your content and get more potential customers. Keep in mind that you should post only valuable data that doesn’t look like a direct promotion.
Follow these simple but effective hints and increase your sales without difficulties! With successful explainer videos, it’s easy to boost your business, find new customers, and get incredible sales.