If your business has a mobile site, you might want to increase your mobile conversions. Read this article to find out what exactly you can do to sell more to your mobile clients!
To increase your mobile conversions, you might want to resort to a set of proven techniques. In this article, we’ll list those that seem to be the most efficient in 2022. Our recommendations should come in handy for businesses from any industry that have mobile sites. But first, you need to make sure that your site is mobile-optimized and nicely adapts to compact displays of any size.
Maximize Your Loading Speed
Here are some informative statistics that you might want to remember:
- A webpage load time of 100 milliseconds delay can reduce conversion rates by 7%
- Bounce rates increase by 103% when a web page takes 2 seconds to load
- A page that takes longer than 3 seconds to load will lose 53% of smartphone site visitors
The quicker your site works, the more likely the visitors will be to explore it and eventually purchase something.
Focus on User Experience
To improve the user experience of your website, you might want to do the following:
- Create informative and exciting content. You should present your brand’s story to your target audience and develop a link between your business and your customers.
- Make strategic use of the layout. Sites with a direct and minimalistic approach to layouts tend to convert the most visitors in 2022.
- Deliver information in a transparent and efficient manner. The simpler the design, the better. When writing texts for your website, make sure to format them with subheadings and bullet points.
- Consider using website popups. This is one of the most powerful instruments for collecting leads. Your popups should be unintrusive and include as few fields as possible.
- Don’t irritate your clients. Here are the elements that might be likely to irritate the visitors of your site: clutter, columns of text, background music and automatically-played videos.
- Improve your website’s performance. Your site should be mobile responsive. It should load quickly in any browser and on any type of device. On the Internet, you can find many tools that enable you to test the performance of your site.
- Allow your clients to contact you. It might be not enough to share your email address and phone number with your potential customers. They should be able to reach out to you quickly through live chat and get an instant response.
Your website should be visually appealing and visitors should find it user-friendly. To convert users, you should convince them to stay on your site for a while and not leave it immediately after opening it.
Personalize Your Content
High-quality content can help your website to achieve the following goals:
- Improve SEO rankings
- Add value to clients
- Motivate people to purchase
The more you personalize your messages, the more customers they will enable you to convert.
Some business owners and managers think that it’s enough to mention the recipient’s name in the email to personalize it. That’s a mistake! The essence of genuine customization consists in the fact that you should find out the primary interests of each of your clients and target them very precisely. You should know at which stage of the buying cycle each customer currently is. You should compose a tailor-made message for them to prove that you understand their needs.
To achieve this goal, you might want to rely on such analytical tools as heat maps and session replays. They will provide you with accurate insights both on your clients’ behavior and the efficiency of your website. You’ll be able to analyze user activity and get to know how each user interacts with each page of your site. It should become easier for you to detect trends and optimize future engagement.
Carry Out A/B Testing
At any moment, there should be at least one A/B test going on your site. For instance, you might want to test your product design or your marketing tactics. Constant testing is the most efficient method of finding out which of the steps you have taken deliver the best result.
Here is how it works:
- You create two separate versions of the same page (A and B), each with a different title and a CTA
- A/B testing software sends 50% of the traffic to page A and the other 50% to page B
- At the end of the process, you count how many consumers responded to each version
This approach enables you to minimize risk in decision-making. Meanwhile, your creative teams can explore new options.
Create a Sales Funnel
Some businesses might struggle to convert because they request the registration or sale too early. Consumers might get irritated because they:
- Don’t need your product urgently
- Can’t afford the purchase right now
- Are simply exploring the opportunities
The more complex your goods or services and the higher their prices, the longer consumers will need to prepare.
Instead of pushing your website visitors, you might try to offer them a free trial or demo. Here are the activities that you should focus on:
- Slow down
- Create a sales funnel to establish trust
- Cultivate relationships
- Demonstrate your competence in many scenarios
First, you should provide value and outcomes. Only then, it would be reasonable to ask for the purchase. To stay in touch with the client, you can gently ask them to share their email address with you.
AI-powered solutions can help you with voice search and micro-interactions. AI-based chatbots and virtual assistants have already become commonplace in many spheres. AI will help you to gather valuable data about your clients that you can analyze to improve your decision-making. Your human employees will be able to concentrate on high-priority tasks. Thanks to machine-learning algorithms, the solutions that you employ can constantly improve.
Hopefully, this article came in handy and now you better understand how to boost your mobile conversions in 2022. You should start with making your site mobile responsive and maximizing its load speed. You should focus on user experience, personalize your content, create a sales funnel and carry out ongoing A/B testing. Plus, you might consider employing AI.