It’s time to make artisan cocktails and delicious drinks to entertain yourself, your family, and friends. But are you stuck on what to make because you really want to impress?
Throw out the old, tired recipes you’ve been using year after year. Instead, swap them with these five new delicious drinks you can make with Il Gusto Spirits.
1. Raspberry Clover Club
This delicious, fruity cocktail is ideal when you want something refreshing and strong. It’s the perfect drink to sip on bright and sunny days.
- 1½ ounces of Il Gusto Spirits raspberry rosemary gin
- ¾ fluid ounce of lemon juice
- ¾ fluid ounce of simple syrup
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 pasteurized egg white
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon zest curl, to garnish
Using a cocktail shaker, muddle the raspberries and thyme. Add the gin, lemon juice, egg white, and simple syrup. Shake until the mixture is incorporated and no longer sloshy.
Add ice and shake again until the drink is very cold. Strain into a cocktail glass, dust with cinnamon, and garnish with lemon zest.
2. Fig Moscow Mule
A Moscow mule is one of the classic vodka drinks, and this recipe puts a modern twist on it. Take your favorite to the next level.
- 2 ounces of fig vodka from IL GUSTO Spirits
- 6 ounces of ginger beer
- ½ ounce of simple syrup
- ½ ounce of lime juice
In a saucepan, to make the simple syrup, combine ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water and bring to a simmer. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Using a cocktail shaker, add the fig vodka, lime juice, and simple syrup over ice and shake well.
Add ice to a Moscow mule mug and strain the drink over it. Top it off with ginger beer.
3. Cherry Brandy Old-Fashioned
Put a twist on another classic by swapping whisky for cherry brandy in this recipe. You’ll love it!
- 1½ ounces of Il Gusto Spirits cherry brandy
- ⅓ cup of chilled ginger ale
- 1 teaspoon of bitters
- ½ teaspoon of crystallized ginger, chopped
- ½ ounce of maraschino cherry juice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- ⅓ cup of ice cubes
Using a rocks glass, muddle the cherry, ginger, and bitters, and then add ice. Pour the ginger ale, brandy, and cherry juice over the muddled ingredients. Garnish with a cherry and enjoy.
4. Orange and Vanilla Hot Buttered Rum
Need a drink for getting cozy on the couch? This is the recipe for you.
- 6 ounces of vanilla rum
- 3 cups of almost boiling water
- 1 stick of unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup of dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- A pinch of ground cloves
- A punch of salt
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the butter, orange zest, brown sugar, vanilla, spices, and salt until the mixture is fluffy. Divide the mixture between four mugs and add 1½ ounces of vanilla rum per mug.
Top with hot water and stir until the butter and sugar met. Garnish with cinnamon and enjoy hot.
5. Classic Scotch Sour
Want something easy that always impresses? This smoked scotch sour will be your new go-to.
- 1½ ounces of Il Gusto Spirits single malt scotch
- ¾ ounce of fresh lemon juice
Using a cocktail shaker, combine the single malt scotch and fresh lemon juice over ice. Shake well until very cold. Strain into an old-fashioned glass and fill with fresh ice.
Delicious Drinks Guaranteed to Impress
Whether you’re entertaining your friends and family during the holidays or planning to spend the season cuddled up on the couch, you could use a few delicious drinks. With these recipes that use Il Gusto Spirits, you’re sure to find your signature cocktail.
Did you find your new favorite cocktail in this article? Share this article with a friend and then read more.