Salwar Suit is a popular ensemble that relinquishes Indian craftsmanship in the most subtle way. The latest suit set is the second most popular silhouette that is preferred by Indian women after the saree. The major reason is the utter comfort it offers to the wearer. Be it a Chikankari salwar design or the latest Gotapatti handwork suit these are perfect for any occasion. Having that said, we have discussed the four most popular salwar suit designs that are wardrobe essentials this season.
Table of Contents
Popular Suit Set Designs for Women
If you love to do budget shopping but also want the suit set women in the latest design and pattern then do check out the section below for some popular and latest suit design ideas.
HandPainted in luxury fabric like cotton, Chiffon, Organza, Georgette and silk, this suit design has become a personal favourite of celebrities citing its vibrant design. These suit sets are dyed with organic colours in an array of patterns namely floral, Kalamkari etc. These latest suit designs can be found on regular straight suits, sharara suits, Anarkali, Gharara suit set etc.
Gota patti is another popular design which comes from the state of Rajasthan. In this design, the weaver embellishes the suit with beautiful Gota patti laces in different designs or gota flowers on the dupatta and the dress. The Gota patti work bests with Anarkali, Angrakha and Sharara suits. The fabric used to craft these suit sets are chiffon, georgette, cotton etc.
Another popular salwar suit design is Bandhani. It finds its root in Rajasthan and is a popular suit design over the world. You can choose a nice chiffon Bandhej suit in your wardrobe from Aachho’s collection. Bandhej suit set comes in vibrant colours namely yellow, pink, and red that make you stand in the crowd graciously.
Tie and Dye Suit
The last in our list of popular salwar suit designs are the tie and dye suits. Tie and Dye get its name from the famous tie and dye technique used to craft this suit piece. Tie and Dye is a popular handloom technique that works well on any type of fabric preferably on Cotton. These can be crafted using a plethora of techniques clubbed with embellishments like GotaPatti’s work.
Tips to Keep in Mind While Shopping for the Latest Suit
No matter what the occasion is, a kurta set or suit set is something that fits the bill comfortably. However, some mistakes during the shopping can lead to not getting the piece you want for yourself. Hence, we have come up with a quick checklist of the things that should be kept in mind while shopping for the latest suit sets.
- The fabric used to craft the kurta set should be given uttermost importance. The fabric should be as per the adjacent weather. If the weather is hot then go for some light fabrics like cotton, chiffon, rayon etc. However, if the mercury is dropping then wool, velvet and silk are your best companion
- There is a plethora of salwar suit options available around. It is always advised to go for the style that compliments your comfort.
- Pick a suit set that is versatile, by this we mean that it nor too loud not to sober. You can easily wear it to a day in the office and carry it to a low-key function as well.
- Pay special emphasis to fit, you should always try your kurta set before finally buying it. Wearing the salwar suit once helps in knowing if the same is perfect for your body. Anything which is too tight or too loose does not look good even if it is trendy.
- Be very vigilant when it comes to budgeting. At times, trending suit sets are costly and can easily override your budget. However, the best way to save one from this mishap is online shopping. Popular brand Aachho showcases its collection on its website with regular discounts. In this way, you can be style ready but on a budget.
As they say, there is a salwar suit for every occasion. Be it a wedding or a low-key function or even work you can carry this clothing piece anywhere effortlessly. There are a plethora of salwar suit designs to choose and shop from on the best ethnic wear collection in India that can help you grace the occasion the next time.
Which type of salwar suit is trending?
Sharara suits, straight suits, and Anarkali suits are quite trendy these days.
Which is the most popular suit design?
Presently, Handpainted salwar suits are very popular with designers and high-end celebrities.
What fabrics should be picked for summer suits?
Organic cotton, Chiffon, Georgette and Rayon are some comfortable fabrics that work well during summer.
How to look slim in a suit set?
The best trick to look slim in a suit set is by opting for dark shades.