To measure load capacity, web application performance testing tools are the need of the hour. According to a study, Performance testing tools help you discover the vulnerabilities in your software application and ensure that your software doesn’t crash after its release.
Since the market is full of options ranging from premium to open source, it’s essential to find the right tools that suit your business. Take a look at the prepared list mentioned below and decide for yourself:
1. Test grid
If you want a platform that serves as one place for testing your business application, then TestGrid is your answer. TestGrid platform helps users perform AI-based testing of their mobile app, website, security testing, etc. Once you are onboarded with TestGrid, you will be able to write super-fast test cases and execute them in a scriptless manner without any hesitation.
Best Features Of TestGrid
- With a built-in feature like auto-generated SAST, you will clearly understand your software vulnerability.
- All your automation needs are met in one place; additional tools need to be deployed with other testing tools.
- With the help of its cloud infrastructure feature, you can test and deploy your software application from any part of the world.
- Platform with an excellent return on investment because you can automate your testing with the help of a few clicks, and that too for more than one website and software.
- Allows you to perform scriptless automation testing on devices like Google Home and Alexa.
- You will have the opportunity to install TestsOS on your hardware, or we can ship our hardware to you.
- With the use of features like AI to auto-heal, you will have the comfort of automated test cases by using only simple keywords.
Test for free: https://www.testgrid.io/
- Users can test & deploy flawless software applications every single time
- robust data management
- Works on any browser and all OS versions
- Remote access available around the globe
- Has the support of on-premise setup and cloud
- Detailed reporting for every test
- Getting assistance can be a bit of a hassle when customers are stuck with highly critical problems to be solved.
The foundation of this performance testing tool is to make your mobile application work everywhere. Indicating that you will have the privilege to access real devices that imitates the device in hand.
With this tool, there is no need to set up complex setup procedures since, with the help of a few clicks, you can test your application seamlessly with a few clicks. Therefore, your testing will be as fast as reading this paragraph.
Best features of kobiton
- It gives users a platform that mimics the same gestures present on an actual device.
- The platform’s responsiveness gives you a feeling that you are testing the device physically. Running any automated tests in this platform gives you insights like screenshots, gestures, battery performance, and memory.
- With the help of inbuilt features like ABD remote debugging, it helps you deploy your apps even faster.
Pros and cons
- This platform’s device lab management feature gives you one centralized control that could combine cloud devices and on-premise devices.
- The platform is built in an open standard framework which ensures that your script investment is always protected.
- Using the help of a secure VPN, you can easily switch data present in the cloud to your on-premise device.
- Some users have reported that they cannot go to Beta versions without contacting support.
- No feature that supports delayed test runs
- The public health cloud is not secure, so your tests can fail randomly.
3. Sauce Labs
A scalable cloud-based platform that allows automated testing for desktop and cloud applications is known as Sauce labs. Since sauce labs have an integrated CI system, it helps developers test their applications in early development stages affordably and continuously.
- Have integrations with Jira and CI servers
- Presence of a proprietary data center
- It gives the users the support of Appium, selenium, and Junit testing
- Presence of an automated cross-browser testing tool
Pros and cons
- Video can be accessed without logging inside sauce labs
- Customer service is fantastic
- Countless hours are saved, which would have been misused due to low value and repetitive work.
- The interface is highly user-friendly, and any candidate from non-technical background can use it.
- No presence of VPC integration
- Dashboards need more work as they cannot show valuable information to the users.
- Some issues are reported when tests are run on iOS devices
Which should you choose?
If you are looking for a performance testing tool that requires only plug and play, then TestGrid surpasses everyone mentioned in this list. When you become a user of TestGrid, there is no need to install any additional software as you will be able to access testing tools by simply logging into the Test Grid.