Let’s celebrate femininity with some extra-glamorous packages of bras and panties. These undergarments have long been part of women’s legacy, kept passed on from generation to generation as a culture to make us feel feminine and pretty.
After grandma, and mom now you are about to embrace it on your body. But before you leave on the hunt for bra and panty sets, make sure you have a list of the best alternatives checked.
Blame the market, because you will have tons of the coolest varieties ahead. But this article intends to be a guide for a purpose-specific choice. Whether you are an experienced girl or a novice in this territory, if you want to learn about the best alternatives for different occasions, read on.
Here are the 15 types of bra and panty you can’t fail to note.
List of top 15 bra types
- Push-Up Bra: Highly recommended for girls who want to feel extra comfortable during their exercise routine.
- Padded Bra: Defines the bust line and gives a perfect silhouette on the top.
- T-shirt Bra: Ensures optimal comfort while creating a smooth silhouette under a t-shirt
- Strapless Bra: Best if you are about to wear an off-shoulder top or gown
- Lace Bra: A perfect choice for a honeymoon fun with bae
- Sports Bra: It can never fail to become the best fit for an athlete that does intense exercising
- Stick on Bra: Goes pretty well with gowns or party outfits
- Transparent straps: A wonderful choice for those who want to wear backless but seek an added support
- Non-padded: A comfortable choice for women who just want to hug a soft fabric.
- Demi: A wonderful pick for a cocktail dress and a hot bra as well.
- Front Open: Best for ladies having a problem with turning back to lock the button
- Backless: Recommended if you are about to try a backless dress for an event.
- Full Support: An appropriate selection for ladies who just want to feel comfortable
- Multiway: A detachable bra that you can wear in multiple ways.
- Built-in: A support attached to the top or t-shirt
List of 15 Best Panty Types
- Boyshort: Offers maximum coverage down from the lower abs to intimate areas and thighs
- Brief: A perfect waistband that stays in place and offers optimal coverage for front and back
- Thong: Best for women fed up with VPL (Visible Panty Line) ambitious to switch to comfortable wear
- Cheeky: Offers a soft coverage and competitor to brief and thongs
- High-Rise Brief: Offers full coverage to the upper and goes well with skirts and certain dresses
- Slip Shorts: Normally, a perfect choice for skirts, but are also quite famous across sports events
- Hipster: The tight and sturdy waistband offers strong support to athletic dressing
- Bikini: An obvious choice for a beach day on weekends
- G-string: Keeps everything fresh and quite breathable down there
- Tanga Brief: Have wider sides and offers soft coverage to the front and back, somewhat a thong-like item
- High French Cut: Promises a soft coverage, just another version of brief panty sets.
- Control Top Brief: Best for certain dresses that you want to hold tightly from the waist
- Shaping Panties: Quite tight and bridges the gap between lower belly and thighs.
- Lace Panties: A wonderful choice for honeymoon and some erotic events
- C string Panties: Most often used by actors just to hide their intimate areas
Stay tuned with us for more interesting articles surrounding bra, panty, or lingerie in Canada.