Etsy is one of the most popular ecommerce sites that acts as a bridge between artists with customers all over the world. On the other hand, Printful is one of the leading names in the print-on-demand industry that allows you to sell a lot of customized products. The Etsy Printful combination is a powerful and efficient method of selling products online as it is useful in reaching a large audience and providing unique products to them.
Keep reading this article to learn how you can benefit from Etsy Printful integration and make your mark in the ecommerce industry.
Overview of Etsy and Printful
Etsy was established in 2005 as an ecommerce platform for artists to sell their products globally. It has continued to grow consistently, which is proven by the fact that Etsy had 96.34 million active buyers in 2021.
Etsy mainly targets handmade and vintage products, but you can also use it to sell a variety of print-on-demand products. Using POD platforms like Printful makes it easy for you to design the products and sell them through Etsy.
How to Create an Etsy Store?
If you want to enjoy the various benefits of Etsy to sell your products, you should create an account on Etsy and Printful and then follow these steps to create an Etsy store:
- Click on the Sell on Etsy option in the Etsy profile to launch your own store.
- Choose the relevant Etsy settings like language and currency.
- Give a unique and appealing name to your store. If you don’t have the best name in mind, don’t worry, as you can change it later.
- Set up billing by adding your credit card information and billing address.
Connect Printful to Etsy
You can maximize the benefits of having an Etsy store by connecting Printful to Etsy. Follow these steps to integrate Printful with Etsy:
- Go to the Settings tab on your Etsy tab and open the Production partners section. Click on Add new production partner and add all of the relevant information to add Printful as your production partner. Click on the Save button.
- Open your Printful account and go to Stores to authorize Etsy Printful integration. Go to Stores in your Printful Dashboard, select Etsy, and click on the Connect to Etsy button. It will redirect you to your Etsy account to provide access to the Printful app.
Creating and Adding Products to Etsy Store
In order to create and add products to your Etsy store via Printful, follow these steps:
- Open your Printful Dashboard, go to your Etsy store, and click on Add Product option. Select a product or create a design with the help of Printful’s Design Marker. Select the colors and sizes you want to offer to the customers through your store.
- Once you have finalized the design of the product in Printful, you can add it to your Etsy store. Add the relevant product description and choose the retail prices and shipping prices before submitting the product to your Etsy store.
- Once you have pushed a product from the Printful product generator into your Etsy account, it will appear as a draft listing. In order to activate the new product listing, you have to open Shop Manager and Listings in your Etsy account and click on the new product to make changes. Add Printful as your production partner to show that another company is producing the product on your Etsy store. Click on the Publish button to make the product visible in your Etsy store and available for customers.
- Congratulations! By this stage, you have successfully set up the Etsy store and added a Printful product to your Etsy store.
What are the Best Products to Sell on Etsy?
Printful has a large variety of print-on-demand products that you can sell on online stores such as an Etsy store. It is common for sellers to get confused by such hundreds of products, due to which they are not able to decide what products they should sell on the Etsy store.
Following are some of the most popular products that you can sell after Etsy Printful integration:
- T-Shirts: Printful offers a wide range of t-shirts for both adults and children. Selling unique t-shirts through your Etsy store can be highly profitable because they have a huge market and appeal to a large number of people around the world.
- Mugs: Etsy has established itself as one of the best platforms to buy handmade and gift items such as mugs. You can benefit from this kind of massive popularity by designing unique and interesting mugs on Printful and selling them on your Etsy store.
- Tote Bags: People are paying attention to adopting sustainable practices more than ever before, due to which tote bags are also enjoying massive popularity.
- Framed Posters: You can design creative posters in many different ways using Printful and sell them on your Etsy store.
The bottom line is that Etsy Printful integration can be a game changer for many online sellers and people who are just starting out in the ecommerce industry. We live in an age where people love customization options and buying personalized products either for themselves or as gifts. You can make huge profits from this trend by designing your own products on Printful and selling them through your Etsy store.